Your cart is empty.Shop Now
BrightLightBooks.com is operated by BrightLight Books, Inc., a Florida Corporation which is refered to herein as "BrightLight Books" or "BrightLightBooks.com" or "we". "You" refers to visitors of BrightLightBooks.com.
The personal information you submit to BrightLightBooks.com will not be shared, sold, or otherwise disclosed to third parties except, when deemed necessary, to agents or companies providing services you have requested (such as a shipping carrier), to companies providing non-marketing services to us (such as Google Analytics), or when required by law or court order.
1) Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter, such as your address, phone number or email address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you will not be able to use of some the features on our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and fulfilling your orders.
3) Other Information. Every computer connected to the Internet has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are recorded. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site, as do most other websites. This information is used strictly for internal purposes and is not made available to third parties except those that provide us with certain technical services (such as Google Analytics) or as required by law or court order.
1) To contact you. If you make a request that requires us to contact you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate that.
2) To ship to you. To send merchandise to you that you have ordered.
3) Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not release customer information to any law enforcement agency or organization without a valid warrant or subpoena unless we are providing the information as part of an investigation of a crime committed or believed to have been committed against BrightLight Books, one of it's customers, one of it's employees or another person or organization with which we have some affiliation.
4) To improve our site. We provide certain information to third party vendors, such as Google Analytics, in order to learn what features our customers like and where we might need to improve our services. This information may include click activity, orders, general location (e.g. what city you're in) and how you were referred to our site. When this type of information is provided to third parties, all personally identifiable information, such as your name and contact information is automatically removed from the data set.
1) We utilize TLS/SSL encryption. We use industry standard encryption called Transport Layer Security or TLS to protect your information as it travels across the Internet. Encryption is available on all areas of our site but encrypted access is only enforced when accessing secure features. Generally speaking, any area where we might request personal information will be secured via TLS. Most browsers display a "lock" symbol when TLS is in use. If you are not sure if a particular section of our website is using TLS, please contact us.
2) We use a firewall. We use firewalls and other technologies to restrict access to our systems and reduce the risk of unlawful intrusion.
3) We limit access. Access to your personal information within our organization is handled on to a "need to know" basis; employees are not permitted to view customer information if it is not relevant to their normal duties.
4) We use secure storage. Our servers are housed in secure facilities and we use various modern safeguards such as encryption to protect your data. Nobody can guarantee data security but we make every reasonable effort to safeguard the information entrusted to us.